Monday, August 22, 2016

About me and my blog :)

Hello there, it's me Johanna!

I'm 14 years old and I'm from Germany. I love dancing, snowboarding and traveling. I'm also a huge book and movie lover (I really like horror movies). I'm a Freshman and when I'm not studying for school, dancing, working out or eating, I love watching Netflix. My favorite TV shows are Pretty Little Liars, Bones, American Horror Story and Grey's Anatomy. Well, enough about me, because you are probably only here because of my blog. So I hope you'll like it. :)

About my blog

I made this blog just for fun. So don't call me "too young" or anything. I'm not here to design the perfect blog, I'm here to share my experiences with people and create a blog I like for myself. I'll share lifestyle things, my makeup and fashion favorites and my vacations. 

What can you expect from my blog?

Well, besides sharing experiences in restaurants or things I like, this will mainly be a travel blog. But since I can't travel all the time because of school, I couldn't do a travel blog itself. It would be too inactive.

Next stops?


In April 2017, I'll go to London with my best friend.

In summer 2017 I'll go to Berlin with my class. I'll get a lot of footage from there, because we will visit so many touristic places. You'll get to see restaurants, tourist attractions and you'll hear the opinion of someone whose hometown has a population of 11,000 and whose next class trip city has a population of more than 3,000,000.

In late summer/autumn 2017 I might go to Canada for three months and visit a high school there because I got nominated for a scholarship!


So...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment