Friday, August 26, 2016

My everyday makeup routine

Foundation


For foundation I'm using the Wake Me Up Foundation by Rimmel London in the shade 100 Ivory. I like to use one pump of this on my whole face. I'm first applying one pump one the back of my hand and then I like to work it in with the Beauty Blender. It gives a really healthy glow to your face and has a medium high coverage that can be build up.

Concealer


For Concealer I'm using the Liquid Camouflage Cream by Catrice Cosmetics in the shade 005 Light Natural. I'm applying it straight under my eyes to cover up all the dark circles and then I'm working it in with my Beauty Blender as well. It's a really light color so it's perfect for pale skin tones. It also has a high coverage.


To cover up breakouts or redness that may still show through my foundation, I'm using the Catrice Cosmetics Camouflage Cream in the shade 010 Ivory. I'm applying it on the areas where I need it with a concealer brush and then blending it in with the Beauty Blender. This concealer has a really high coverage.

Powder

To set my base I'm using the Prime And Fine Mattifying Powder by Catrice Cosmetics in the shade 010 Translucent. I'm applying it with a brush on my whole face to set my foundation and concealer.

Eyeshadow Base

As an eyeshadow base I'm using the Catrice Cosmetics Liquid Camouflage Concealer in the shade 020 Light Beige. I put this straight on my eyelid and I like to blend it in with my fingers. 

Eyeliner

I sometimes wanna go for a more dramatic look, so I'm using the Gel Liner Long Lasting by Manhattan in black. I'm usually creating a little wing using an eyeliner brush. 

Eyebrows

For my brows I'm using the Eyebrow Stylist by Essence in the shade 001 Blonde. I put it on my whole brows and then brushing over my brows with a little eyebrow brush to make the color apply more naturally. 

Mascara

To finish off my look I'm using the Glam & Doll Mascara Waterproof by Catrice Cosmetics in black. It really defines the lashes, gives volume and is really really black.

No comments:

Post a Comment