Thursday, October 06, 2016

I am Malala (book, 2014) REVIEW

I am Malala. How one girl stood up for education and changed the world.


I recently read the book "I am Malala. How one girl stood up for education and changed the world. It's written by Malala Yousafzai and Patricia McCormick and was published in 2014. 

Malala was a young girl when terrorists shot her in the head because she stood up for education in Pakistan. She talks about her story in this book from beginning to end. 

It's such a good book, it really is! It's easy to read, but it has a lot of information about living in Pakistan. It's good to know that people care about education. Also, Malala is an idol for so many young people out there. 

The book costs $16 and it's definetly worth a read! It reminded me of how lucky I am to go to school and get educated!

No comments:

Post a Comment